Serves for 4 persons
This recipe need:
250g White Corn Chips @MXflavour
1 can whole Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce @MXFlavour
1 can 800g Whole Black Beans @MXflavour
- 1 Chopped Brown Onion
- 1 Tablespoon of Oil
- 1 800g Whole Black Beans @MXFlavour
- 1 to 3 whole chilies* from a can of Chipotle @MXFlavour
- 150g Sour Cream
- 150g Greek Feta Cheese - crumbled
- 1 chopped chipotle Chili from a can of Chipotle @MXFlavour
- 250g White Corn Chips @MXFlavour
- Add the oil and chopped onion to a soup pot over medium heat. Keep steering every couple of minutes to avoid burning the onion.
- Open the can of Black Beans empty the contents of the tin in the blender together with the amount of chilies you've chosen to use.
- Pour over the sizzling onions and steer, lower the heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes, continue to steer every now and then while you prepare the bowls:
- Prepare 4 bowls ready to serve.
- Chop part of a whole chili (depending on how spicy you want your soup).
- Serve even portions of the soup over the 4 bowls.
- Top with sour cream, crumbled feta over the bowl with your fingers, crumble a handful of corn chips over the bowl and top with some chopped chipotle and ...