Yellow Corn Flour – Masa Amarilla
The main ingredient we use for our fresh baked tortillas.
- Certified Gluten Free
- 100% wholecorn flour
- 0% trans fats
- Cholesterol free
- No preservatives
Take it home to prepare your own tamales, sopes, enchiladas, pupusas, gorditas, atoles and many other traditional dishes.
Tortilla Cooking Instructions2 cups corn flour yields approximately 16–18 tortillas
- Combine 2 cups of flour with approximately 2 cups of warm water. Mix for about 4 minutes.
- Divide the masa (dough) into approximately 16 small sized balls
- Use a tortilla press (or 2 strong flat surfaces) covered with wax paper to flatten the masa balls
- Peel the tortillas off the wax paper and place on a griddle (preheated to about 230° C). Cook for 20–30 seconds, and flip if necessary to fully cook the tortilla
- Remove from heat and place inside a folded cotton tea towel to keep warm until served.